Interactive Grammar Notebooks Overview
Alice Nine has created graphics to use to build Interactive Grammar Notebooks. These graphics align with her teacher's guide to teaching and applying grammar: Grammar Applications.
There are two versions:
- Grammar Graphics (catalog code: GG) is designed for middle school students, can be used grades 6 to 9.
- Grammar Graphics, Elementary (catalog code: GG-E) is designed for elementary students, can be used grades 2 to 7.
How are the versions different?
- Grammar Graphics, Elementary has drawings with some of the content and covers grammar content from beginning grammar to grade 7.
- Grammar Graphics (GG) has slightly smaller lettering, no drawings, and covers grammar content from the beginning through high school.
How are they alike?
- Both are aligned with the lessons in Grammar Applications by Alice Nine.
- In both, some graphics are pasted flat while other graphics are foldables.
- Both are printed in full-color.
- The packaging is the same, e.g., loose sheets collated according to lessons, packaged in boxes for easy storage and convenient retrieval.
- Both are meant to be created in a composition notebook